Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Merry Christmas From My House To Yours...


My, my this has been a long time coming... and when you see the picture quality (or should I say severe LACK of quality) you'll wonder why I even bothered!  ;)


I snapped these pics last week and have only just culled through them and edited what I felt were the most "viewable" -- which should tell you a little something about how bad the rest were!!   


I took these pics during the evening and that was my biggest mistake, and since then I've just not found the time to go back and retake them -- and in some cases, I've alway tweaked some of the vignettes and I actually like the "tweaked way" better, but again, no time to do new pics -- but that's okay.   


But all in all, in kind of a little stroll through some of the house... we'll start on the porch then come in and peek into some of the rooms and around some corners...  


The party we had last Friday night (given by my daughter and a friend of hers) was HUGE but also a huge success -- let me tell you.... Those "kids" (well, they're all at least college-age) made us proud.  


They all brought in food, set up the kitchen as their buffet area, had the drink station and all dining tables out on our porches; they moved the furniture from two rooms inside to make a "dance floor" among other things they did around the house to set up for their party.


Well, when the hubs and I walked back into the house after "camping out" in our carriage house/barn building during the party ---- EVERYTHING was cleaned up, put back to normal, all furniture put in its rightful place, all the rented tables on the porches were cleaned off, removed and carted away and my kitchen was spotless.  


Now I ask you, how many parties have you had for "grown-ups" where your home was left like that?  
:)


It was as if there was never even a party -- except for the lovely decor they bought and added just for the night.  Much of that is still out for our enjoyment. 


Don't let people give that age group a bad rap -- I can tell you that the group we had here (upwards of 70 that night) was among the finest representing that demographic!  ;)


Well,  Merriest of Christmas Wishes to you ALL!


We plan to open presents here at home tomorrow morning (FUN!) and then drive about 
an hour over to be with our folks -- looking forward to spending more time with my mom and dad.


And I cannot end this post without thank you all for your unbelievably sweet comments, well-wishes and prayers regarding my mother.  I soooo feel your love and for that I cannot thank you enough.


I'll post more about it all later, as I said in a previous post.  For now, it's still time to just
enjoy .... 


LOVE YOU ALL!!!!


~Ruth~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home