Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

A Sneak Peek At Some New Things Coming To The Store...

Late this week, we'll be getting in the first round of some great new things ordered for
the store and I thought I'd share a few of them with you:


Jute bags of one of my favorite cooking/seasoning blends -- Herbes de Provence.

If you're anything like me, you'd buy these for the bag alone!   

:)
Another personal fave of mine for decades has been French paper
"cheese leaves" --

but I use them regularly for WAY more than just for
when I'm serving an assortment of cheeses.

I've used them under sandwiches, pastries, deviled eggs,
biscuits/rolls, etc.

They come in a generous amount per package and include an
assortment of leaf varieties.

These particular leaves will be great going into Spring!







Giant square blocks of natural French soap 
packed full of fresh lavender fragrance.
You'll love them in the kitchen or the bath...




Wonderful ceramic match strikes from France!
We carried these before (in a slightly different pattern) 
and we just could not keep them in stock.
SO happy to offer them again!







I'm a sucker for great paper napkins because I keep them
out in my kitchen next to the coffee maker 
at all times.


I use them every day and I like to have ones
that aren't just plain...


These fit the bill nicely!


:)



And these perfect little French enamel signs -- for the
artiste' in all of us!

Perfect for your creative space.
:)
Hope you are all having a great week so far !


Blessings,

~Ruth~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home