Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Songs In The Key Of Life...

I don't have as much free time as I did maybe 10 years ago...

and that's okay -- I love what I'm doing now.


But every now and then,

 I pass by the room where my piano is

and I sort of sigh to myself 

and wonder what ever happened to the hours I'd spend 

sitting there playing just for myself...

no one home -- 

just playing for the sake of playing.


I decided today that those keys and I will get reacquainted...


My sheet music is hopelessly out of date, 


but that's okay

because I enjoy picking out a tune on the piano from memory and

though

I'm not great at it, I can somewhat 

just play by ear 

(hear a song enough times and then sort of knock it out on the piano)

so for now, I'll make do and

play the music

in my soul...


There are many such "lost arts" of mine --

glass painting

drawing


dance

sewing

floral arranging

crafting of all kinds...

But for now, 

I'll turn my attention to one of my

greatest loves of all --

music.


Do you have a "lost art" 

that has been lying dormant too long??


Did 
you 
hear 
that??

That was the alarm clock ringing ---

it's time for YOUR "lost art"

to awaken again.   


Rise

&


SHINE...

You are loved,

~Ruth~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home