Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Sorry To Say It, But...

Just had a nice big box delivered to the doorstep...

FULL 

of the

"FABULOSITY"

that I showed you a sneak peek of

in the last post....


Well....


Sorry to tell ya,

but 

I'M KEEPIN' IT 

ALL!!!!!

Hee -- hee ...

Just kidding.

Maybe.

;)

After taking one of everything out of it's packaging, 
I heard myself saying 

"This is MINE!"

"Nobody's getting any of this -- I'm keeping this..." 

But then I remember... 

"Oops - I guess I shouldn't be greedy...."

The large square block of French lavender soap...

OH MY WORD... that's all I can say.

The French ceramic match strikers -- OH MY WORD... again.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the paper napkins - they're gorgeous on BOTH sides!!!!
Seriously... I may just keep that whole case of those...

The bags of herbs are BIGGER than I thought they'd be... always nice.
And they SMELL SO GOOD!!!

Here is a VERY IMPROMPTU shot of

the  "one of everything" I just opened scattered on my desk...
Okay, okay...

We'll get busy shooting pics and getting this all up 

on the site
FOR SALE...
(Less a few that will just have to come home with me...)
Just had to show you!


Have a great one!!

~Ruth~


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home