Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

NORDIC BEAUTY ALERT! It's Time To Pre-Order Issue #3 Of Jeanne d'Arc Living! (And other news about what's "new")

News about what's NEW!

FIRST ORDER OF "BUSINESS"....
WHERE is this year going?


It doesn't seem that long ago that I was telling you about the 2nd issue (Spring issue) of
Jeanne d'Arc Living being orderable
and now we're taking orders for issue #3
HERE!


This is their Summer premier issue and its going to be
chock full of all the Jeanne d'Arc Living goodness you can't
get enough of.


Here's a sampling of just some of
the eye candy being printed up for you as we speak:













SECOND ORDER OF "BUSINESS"...


Remember W-A-Y back last June (ugh... I'm ashamed it's been THAT long ago)
when I did a blog post 
(you can read it HERE)
and asked you guys what you thought about the possibility of adding a
section to the store's website where we'd sell off a little of this, and a little of that?
I even asked you to give me ideas on what to name the new section....
And then, as per usual, I got side-tracked and here we are in March --
of the next year!


But no matter,
the new section is up and though there are still at least 20 or more
things to go up
(AS SOON AS I GET THE CAMERA BACK FROM MY
DAUGHTER WHO TOOK IT WITH HER 
TO ETHIOPIA)
but I need to take pics of them first.


This has been fun, though!


I ended up calling it
"Up For Grabs - Miscellany"
(Lynn, from Paris Hotel Boutique supplied the Miscellany part)
and the few things that are photographed
are listed
HERE!


Have a look and just know that there are quite a few other
various and sundry things all stacked up in a corner
waiting to be photographed as soon as
my girl returns from Africa.


And by the way,
I'm a little afraid to ask, but what do you
think of my
"Spring birds" chirping in the background on the blog??


Okay -- if you HATE the sound,
please be kind... ;)


Have a great week everyone!


I've got my thinking cap on for a giveaway....


It seems like it "should"be something
Spring-themed but I dunno...


I'll come up with something, 'cause
it's just fun to do a giveaway
of any kind, don't you think?


Bye-Bye!!


~Ruth~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home