Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Typepad Hates Me --- Part Deux

{Image courtesy of Google}


This will be a short post -- because partly because it's still "workin' time" &
I probably should stay focused... (hee-hee!)
and partly because I don't want to belabor this whole 
"Poor me, why won't my computers open Typepad blogs?" thing.

But I just wanted to remind any of my sweet friends who have
a Typepad blog --- I AM NOT DISSING YOU -- I PROMISE!

You might remember a post I did on this very thing last November
(CLICK HERE) 
and since then things really haven't improved.

I'd give anything to open your blogs -- I see the post titles and just a few
lines of the post itself and maybe a picture if there is one, and that's it.

I typically try to find the "bigger reason" behind whatever is frustrating me 
at any given time -- perhaps a life lesson I'm supposed to glean from it...

What do you suppose this on-going fight between Typepad and my computers 
is supposed to be teaching me??

:)

Okay, now that that's off my chest -- back to work

And for all my Typepad blogging friends --

I miss you!!!

Have a great rest-of-the-Tuesday, ya'll!

~Ruth~


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home