Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

And we have a winner!



Well, it appears the lucky winner of the Novogratz's book, Downtown Chic, is....

{insert dramatic drumroll sound here...}

Lynn from


What's really cool about her winning is that she actually has one of the 
Mathematicus pillows of her own, so I'm betting her tastes will run pretty 
consistant with what she'll she in the book!

Yay for Lynn!!

Well, I'm always cooking up some kind of giveaway in my head, so
stay tuned, as always, for the next one!

Next time, no books -- something different!!

A BIG, BIG thanks to all of you who entered, too!

I always wish I could just send you ALL a prize!!
I really do.

Love you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dome house Arabic style architecture design

I Think They Created This Just For Me! (Yes, this will be about coffee...)