Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Uh Oh! I Think I May Have Started Something Here!


{Photo of Lou Cinda's newly repainted cabinets, courtesy of Lou Cinda's blog}

After my post last week featuring some pics from my kitchen


I got a comment from Lou Cinda, a fellow blogger, who writes Tattered Hydrangeas,  
who had also been toying with the idea of 
painting her cabinets 
and was ready
to take the plunge!

After a few fun emails back and forth, she let me know that the paint had been
bought and she was ready to 
JUST DO IT!

She emailed today to let me know it was done!

{SEE?  I WASN'T KIDDING WHEN I SAID IT REALLY WAS EASY!}

HERE is a link to her post showing HER before and after pictures!!
{Lou Cinda's newly painted kitchen cabinets!
Photo courtesy of Lou Cinda's blog.}

Ya'll, if you have thought painting your cabinets was not a task you
are up to tackling, I hope you'll be encouraged by 
YET ANOTHER BLOG-GAL who did it!

Listen...
you gotta believe me when I tell you,
if 

I

can do it,

ANYONE can!

:)


Hope you get inspired to take a look around and see if there is anything
that you'd like to revamp with a coat of paint!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dome house Arabic style architecture design