Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Substitute Blogger!


Hello everyone! 
 Yes, it's been a while since Ruth
has put up a new blog post.  
Never fear!
She is doing fine!
My wife has been incredibly busy lately!
That's not a bad thing, though!
Of course, having me home for a well deserved vacation
has kind of kept her occupied along with plenty of other
stuff going on around here!
( I haven't been a lot of help, so I offered to do a post for her,
and she actually caved in and let me!)

We did get in a new shipment of the Autumn issue of the Jeanne d'Arc magazine.
All the pre-orders we have will be shipped within the next 
couple days, so you should have them soon!

Also, we got in some new vintage canvas bags and pillows.
Those will be up on the store site as soon as 
we can get pictures taken.

I am reminded of how much effort really goes in to running a store,
even if it's totally online...that might even be more work 
than an actual bricks and mortar store!

Despite my usually busy schedule, I want to help Ruthie whenever I can,
so I was thrilled that she actually let me do this post!

FEEL FREE TO LET HER KNOW IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE FROM
"HUBS"...  :)

Ruth really appreciates everyone who has been following this blog,
and all the friends who have been asking about her!
I'm sure it won't be long until she has another post,
and...you might even here from me again!



-Doug


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dome house Arabic style architecture design

I Think They Created This Just For Me! (Yes, this will be about coffee...)