Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Good Friday Morning To You... Can I Pass You Some Banana Bread?

I am still here at home before heading over to attend to 
"shop duties" for the day,
and I thought I'd invite you to my kitchen table for an impromptu slice of
fresh-from-the-oven banana chocolate chip bread
and some coffee or hot tea.

If you'd prefer, I can cook up some Irish oatmeal for you.

Either way, as I sit here on my lap top, catching up on emails,
blogs, and, of course, Facebook, I thought
"Why not open the back screen door and invite my
blog friends in for breakfast??"

I took this quickie picture with my cell-phone so pardon it's
lack of quality.  :)

Yes, I was literally just taking the banana bread out of the oven
and placing it on the metal tray to cool when I thought
I'd just shoot a quick pic to upload to Facebook
to say "Hi" to all my Facebook friends.

So if you're on Facebook with me, sorry for the 
duplication.  :)

And if you are NOT on Facebook..... WHY NOT????  ;)

Happy Friday to you ALL
and please, have as much of that 
banana bread as you want, and take some home
with you, won't you?

I don't need it sitting around here tempting me all weekend!  :)

  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home