Gambar
#Cils #longs #nos #recettes #naturelles The post Cils plus longs : nos recettes naturelles appeared first on iMg. http://dlvr.it/SqJ8Mc

Kitchen Inspiration



While I'm honing my computer skills, (still can't manage to create a link for you!!),
I thought I would post this lovely image of what I wish my kitchen could look like...

I am particularily drawn to the ceiling and note the different hanging fixtures...so quaint and unpretentious....
and of course the best part of all, is the beautiful marble topped buffet, reclaimed as the kitchen island...

A little peek at what I am playing with here, for the renovation....

Hope you have a lovely beginning to your week!!

N.xo
Posted by Picasa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Traditional Kerala house 2971 sq-ft

2100 sq-ft sober colored box model home